Dr. Vimlesh Pandey
- Position :Consultant Interventinal Cardiologist
He is trained in Cardiology from Prestigious and India’s Biggest Superspeciality Cardiac Institiute U N Mehta Institute of Cardiology affiliated to B J Medical college Ahmedabad . He has very rich experience in both Non Invasive and Invasive cardiology along with peripheral interventions and structural heart disease with expertise in complex coronary angioplasties with rotablation , IVUS and OCT guided Coronary interventions , pacemaker implatation , Balloon Mitral Valvotomy, Device closure of septal defects.
- MBBS from Seth G S Medical College and KEM Hospital , Parel, Mumbai
- MD ( General Medicine) from Government Medical College and Hospitals (GMC) Aurangabad.
- DM ( Cardiology) U N mehta Institute of Cardiology and Reasearch Institute affiliated to BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad.
- Ex Assistant Professor in Cardiology in Sri Aurobindo institute of medical science and post graduate institute (SAIMS and PGI ) , Indore
Area of Expertise:
-Non Invasive :
- Transthoracic Echocardiography (2D and 3D)
- Trans Esophageal Echocardiography (TEE)
- Dobutamine Stress Echo (DSE)
- Tread Mill Test (TMT)
- Bubble Contrast Echocardiography Spectral Echocardiography
- Strain Imaging.
- Coronary Angiography (CAG)
- Perioheral Angiography (PAG)
- Digital Substraction Angiography (DSA)
- Cath Oximetry (Cath Angio)
- Right Heart Catheterisation
- Simple and Complex Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA)
- CTO interventions, Peripheral Angioplasty
- Ballon mitral Valvuloplasty
- ASD and PDA Device closure
- Ballon angioplasty (POBA)
- Pace Maker Implatation (Single Chamber and Dual Chamber)
- AICD implementation and CRT -D implantation
- Balloon Pulmonary Valvuloplasty (BPV)
– Worked as a team in Endovascular Interventions like Trans Catheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) and Transcatheter Endovasular Repair of Aortic Aneurysm ( TEVAR).